2. What led you to FrogSlayer?
I was part-timing as an Uber driver and the former Marketing Director for FrogSlayer was a passenger one day. She told me about FrogSlayer and referred me to their website. I looked up some information about the company and decided to apply. The rest is history!
3. How did you get into your profession?
5. If you could have one superpower what would it be and why?
Mind-reading. Interpreting requirements is tough. I think it would be better if we could just hook my brain up to FogBugz to be able to pro-grammatically determine what our goals are.
6. What would you do on a perfect day?
My full time hobby is our tiny Yorkshire Terrier at home that gives my wife and I plenty of excitement. Another hobby is that I have a small musical talent of playing the piano.
8. What is your greatest achievement outside of work?
I was a black belt at an early age! I’m basically a ninja.
9. What is one thing you couldn’t live without?
I’m extremely tied to screens. I use my laptop/desktop at home or my work computer for most of my day.
10. Who are your heroes?
I have a few heroes. Margaret Hamilton is my hero for being the lead on the Apollo Guidance Computer program and the wonderful comments in the code. The UNIX team is my hero for their work, Torvalds for Git and Linux. Also, my calculus professors at Blinn (Hoppens and Hibbs) are my heroes for instilling a love of learning and challenging me heavily.
11. If you could do a job in a different field for one day what would it be?
12. Tell us something about you that might surprise us:
I have been known to make very odd food combinations! I like waffles with BBQ sauce or ketchup. Yum!